Terms of Service
All services provided by the online shop for the customer are made exclusively on the basis of the following terms and conditions in the version valid at the time of the respective contract conclusion. Deviating regulations are only valid if they have been individually agreed between the online shop and the customer.
2. Conclusion of contract
2.1 The offers of the online shop on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods in the online shop.
2.2 By ordering the desired goods on the Internet, the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
2.3 The online shop confirms the receipt of the order immediately, at the latest after receipt of the order. The order confirmation as well as the receipt of a telephone order do not represent a legal acceptance on our part. The acceptance of the offer by us takes place first,
by bringing the goods to you for shipment.
You will receive (within 2 days a written confirmation by e-mail, but the customer is at most (length of time should be appropriate, so not too long.) Which binding period is appropriate, must be determined in each case - depending on the goods offered .) are bound to his offer.
2.4 Subject matter of the contract is the goods ordered by the customer.
(1) The item is free of material defects if it has the agreed quality at the time of the transfer of risk. As far as the condition is not agreed, the thing is free of material defects,
if it is suitable for use under the contract, otherwise
if it is suitable for ordinary use and has a quality common to the same kind of goods and which the buyer can expect according to the nature of the item.
The quality according to sentence 2 no. 2 also includes properties that the buyer after the public statements of the seller, the manufacturer (§ 4 para. 1 and 2 of the Product Liability Act) or his assistants in particular in advertising or in the labeling of certain properties can expect the case, unless the seller did not know the statement and also did not know that it was rectified at the time of the conclusion of the contract in an equal way or that they could not influence the purchase decision.
(2) A material defect is also given if the agreed assembly has been carried out improperly by the seller or his vicarious agents. A material defect also exists in the case of a product intended for assembly if the assembly instructions are defective, unless the item has been assembled without errors.
(3) A material defect is the same if the seller delivers another item or too small a quantity.
3. Cancellation policy
ATTENTION: Please note the design notes in the appendix!
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier:
- have taken possession of the goods
- have taken possession of the last goods
- have taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece
- have taken possession of the first goods or has.
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Surname / first name:
House No: 2211/98
Postcode City: 787 01
Country: Czech Republic
by means of a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. You can also electronically complete and submit the Model Revocation Form or any other unequivocal statement on our website [Insert Internet Address]. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (eg by e-mail) a confirmation of the receipt of such a revocation
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer to have),
repay immediately and at the latest within twenty-one days from the date on which the notice of cancellation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract, the period is respected if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of twenty-one days.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
4.1 All items are shipped promptly, if available from stock.
Delivery is within EU countries.
4.2 the seller sends the goods, which is available within two working days after receipt of payment
The seller will deliver the complete goods to the buyer within 21 days of receiving payment for the order
Delivery times are indicated on the individual product cards. Mixed orders are subject to the longest delivery time.
4.3 If an item is not available at short notice, we will inform you by e-mail about the expected delivery time, if we have an address of yours. Your statutory rights are unaffected. For each order, the shipping costs are shown separately and communicated.
All displayed prices are final. The seller is not a VAT payer
Prices are valid on the day orders are submitted
6.2 Payment Methods:
via credit card,
in advance, (The customer is obliged to pay the purchase price by bank transfer to our account.)
When paying in advance, you will receive from us one (e-mail) with the exact billing information.
6.3 Until complete payment, the delivered goods remain our property (retention of title according to §§158, 449 BGB). The customer has to inform us immediately about the execution of third parties in the conditional goods, handing over the documents necessary for an intervention; this also applies to any other kind of impairment. Irrespective of this, the customer must already inform the third party in advance of the rights existing on the goods.
If the supplementary performance has been effected by means of a replacement delivery, the customer is obliged to return the goods delivered first within 30 days to us at our expense. The return of the defective goods must be made in accordance with the statutory provisions. We reserve the right to claim damages under the legally regulated conditions.
8. Liability for defects
Information on liability for defects: The statutory liability for defects applies.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA
E-shop operator as administrator of personal data (the "Manager") hereby in accordance with Art. 13 of the European Parliament and Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 the Regulation with general provisions on protection personal data (hereinafter referred to as 'the Regulation'), inform their customers ('the unit of data') that
1. Personal data of the data subjects who will be handed to administrators when they complete their order to process sales contract and its subsequent performance, including dealing with potential claims Preliminary data to complete defective performance. The legal basis for the processing of personal data of data subjects is thus the fulfillment of the contract is based to meet the persons concerned, but also with the statutory obligations managers under the legislation that regulates rights and obligations in terms of consumer protection and business accounting.
2. The reason to create personal data of data subjects, the identification of the parties to the execution and execution of the contract of sale, which would not provide such data was not possible.
3. The personal data of the data subjects shall be treated for a period in which the Administrator undertakes to keep such data in accordance with generally binding rules, ie at least 5 years under the Accounting Act or a period of 10 years under the Value Added Tax Act.
4. When processing personal data of the data subject, automated decision making and profiling are not carried out.
5. The Administrator has not designated a Data Protection Officer or nominated a representative to perform the obligations under the Regulation. Personal data of the data subjects may be provided, the proper execution of the contract delivery service provider selected data subject, as well as those who provide managers legal and accounting services, to ensure the proper performance of obligations prescribed by the generally binding legal provisions. The administrator does not intend to transfer the personal data of the data medium to a third country, an international organization or other than the above-mentioned third parties.
6. The body of data has the right administrator to access their personal data, whose correction or deletion or limitation processing and object of processing is required, has the right to transfer this data to other administrators, as well as the right to file a complaint with the Office to protect the personal file of the data if it considers that the administrator violates the Regulation when processing personal data.
The consent to purchase without registration is not compulsory
Frequently, customers ask why registration is mandatory or why they do not need to be purchased without registration. Here is an explanation:
There are two ways to buy in the Eshop. As registered / logged in and unregistered / unregistered user. The registration status decides on the consent to the processing of personal data.
The consent to the processing of personal data must be granted when the customer registers / registers in the eshop. Once consent has been obtained, the administrator may process and use personal information for business purposes. The processing of personal data is then subject to consent.
In the event that the customer does not register, but only makes purchases, he / she will not agree to the processing. However, it processes personal data necessary for the execution of payment transactions and the registration of tax documents. In this case, these data are not subject to consent to the processing of personal data. At the same time, they can not be processed and used to send, for example, newsletters and the like.
The content created by the site operators and works on these pages are subject to Czech copyright law. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are for private, non-commercial use only. As far as the contents on this side were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are considered. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you still be aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a note. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
To settle disputes in online commerce between consumers and retailers, the EU Commission has set up a platform (the so-called OS platform). You can access this platform and further information at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
We do not accept a dispute resolution procedure
before a consumer arbitration board.
We participate in a dispute settlement procedure before the Consumer Arbitration Body.
12. Content and links on our pages
12.1 The contents of our pages have been created with great care. For the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents, however, we can not guarantee. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for own contents on these sides according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate an illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the moment of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence.
We can therefore assume no responsibility for these external content. The content of the linked pages is always the responsibility of the respective provider or operator of the pages.
The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of law. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
13. Final provisions
The validity of the UN sales law is excluded. With an order, the general terms and conditions of the online shop are recognized. If the customer has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or in another EU member state, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business.